The Church of Holy Trinity has been leased to the Carlingford Lough Heritage Trust by the Church of Ireland Community and refurbished as a heritage centre.
The present church is the result of extensive renovations carried out in 1804. The windows were inserted into an existing fabric and the south wall contains a simple pointed doorway of 17th century date. The foundation of the church may date back as far as the 13th century.
The building is attached to a three storey crenellated tower which dates to the 15th or 16th century. The original function of the tower is unclear but in more recent times it was used as a belfry. The surrounding graveyard is inter-denominational and the earliest inscribed gravestone is dated 1703.